Do Global Navigator support voice navigation?
- Do Global Navigatior support turn-by-tune navigation?
- Which offline map format supported?
RMaps SQLite format. Also known as BigPlanet format. Used widely in Android GPS/Navigation softwares. The offline maps global navigator used can be transferred to Rmaps for Android directly without any modification, and vice versa.User feedbacks:
- How to increase memory capacity when using Mobile Atlas Creator for large offline map creation
1. Ensure your Java version is greater than 1.6.0_14. You can check java version by enter following command in Terminal.app:
You should see something like this:
java version "1.6.0_22"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_22-b04-307-10M3261)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 17.1-b03-307, mixed mode)
2. Download Mobile Atlas Creator 1.8, unzip to a folder
3. Edit "start.sh" using text editor to enlarge memory usage. After you open start.sh, you should see a line:
java -Xms64m -Xmx512M -jar Mobile_Atlas_Creator.jar
the -Xmx512M refer to maximum memory is 512MB. You can change the number to -Xmx1024M to use 1024MB. Normally, 1024MB will be large enough for any size map creation.
4. Run start.sh to launch Mobile Atlas Creator.
a) Run Terminal application.
b) Change folder to the unzipped folder, such as "/Users/.../Downloads/Mobile Atlas Creator 1.8"
c) Run start.sh by entering command:
chmod +x start.sh