GlobalNav, offline/online navigator for iPhone/iPad
Offline/online world navigation. Voice/turn-by-turn. Play offline maps like a PRO!
★ 100K downloads per day, rank No.1 navigation in 27 countries, top 10 in 67 countries!
★ Featured as New & Noteworthy by Apple
★ Voice & turn-by-turn navigation
★ Real time traffic with certain online maps
★ Fix china map drift issue
★ Enjoy 30+ map sources in offline mode
Global Navigator (GlobalNav) - Navigate you around the world with your iPad/iPhone GPS version. Supports both offline and online maps. You can download rich resources of offline maps from Internet or create your own using free tool of Mobile Atlas Creator (http://mobac.dnsalias.org), then transfer map files into iPad/iPhone using iTunes' file sharing.
By using offline map mode, you will enjoy fast map display and operation, you no longer need to pay for mobile network data of map downloading. Before you travel to a new place, you can just create the offline map within several minutes and copy it to iPad/iPhone, you can also plan the route to save for future use. Never lost again no matter in driving, hiking, biking or finding your parking place.
• Voice navigation with English/Chinese.
• Turn-by-turn navigation panel.
• Real time compass.
• Navigation simulation.
• Supports more than 30 sources of offline map by using Mobile Atlas Creator.
• Import/export offline maps using iTunes.
• Supports 7 online map sources.
• Route planning, save, load and export.
• Track recording, save, load and export.
• POI management.
• Search locally or globally to locate any place in the world.
• Display engine optimized ensure fast display of route with dozen of thousands of way points.
• Fix location drift by enabling "Mars" mode if you have such issue when using some mandarin maps.
• Quick buttons for fast access to frequent functions.
• Auto-manage map cache to ensure fast map loading when using online maps.
• Support both portrait and landscape screen orientation.
• iPad/iPhone universal application with native user interface.
• iPhone 4 retina supported.
• Offline map support:
Supports popular RMaps/BigPlanet SQLite format (a single sqlitedb file) offline maps, create your own map or download from Internet. More than 30 map sources can be choose when you download.
By using offline map creation tool Mobile Atlas Creator, you can plan a route and just download the nearby area to cover the route, or you can download the full coverage of an entire city or country. Map detail level can also be chosen according to you needs.
Use offline maps for fast display and save your money.
• Online maps:
Switch to online maps instantly. Support 7 popular map sources.
English and simplified Chinese.
• Countries with direction support notice:
Before you purchase, please check http://gmaps-samples.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/mapcoverage_filtered.html to see if direction supported in your country.
• iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad with GPS capability is required.
• iOS 4 required (iPhone).
• iOS 3.2 and above required (iPad).
• iTunes required to import/export offline maps.
• Mobile Atlas Creator (free open-source tool) required to create offline maps.
• Route planning, location search needed to be done online.